If you have been injured by a doctor or hospital, turn to the experienced medical malpractice law firm of Stewart, Seay and Felton Trial Attorneys. You have the right to bring a malpractice claim for your medical expenses, lost income and pain and suffering. In malpractice claims, it is absolutely vital that you work with an experienced, committed law firm.
If the medical malpractice of a doctor, surgeon, nurse or other medical professional has resulted in the loss of a family member or loved one, we can help. al Stewart, Seay and Felton, we carry the legal burdens for you so you and your family can focus on healing emotionally and physically. Let us guide you through the path to recovery. Our medical malpractice lawyers know what steps to take in order to recover the compensation you deserve to pay for medical bills, lost wages and other damages.
Stewart, Seay and Felton Trial Attorneys provide knowledgeable guidance through all types of serious medical malpractice concerns, including:
- Surgical errors: Mistakes that happen in the operating room due to hospital safety policies, poor training or individual doctor negligence.
- Failure to diagnose cancer: Oversight of key indicators of cancer due to a lack of testing or the disregard of cancer symptoms.
- Birth injuries: Injuries to children and mothers during labor and delivery which result in damage or trauma to muscles, tendons, the brain, uterus or other organs.
- Medication errors: Mistakes made when prescribing or administering medication that result in over or under medicating, patients taking the wrong medication or life-threatening interactions between prescriptions.
- Anesthesia errors: Errors made in administering anesthesia which result in nerve damage, allergic reactions or other injuries that could have been avoided through proper care and attention.
- Emergency room errors: Injuries caused by failure to diagnose, test or treat patients in emergency rooms, sometimes discharging them without proper care.
- Hospital malpractice: Errors made as the result of hospital-wide issues in training personnel, sanitation or safety practices, medical equipment maintenance or doctor errors that can be attributed to hospital liability.
ADHERE TO IMPORTANT DEADLINES WHEN FILING AN INJURY CLAIM
The statute of limitations on different types of medical malpractice claims can be tricky and complex. Make sure to act quickly or you will lose your chance to recover the compensation you deserve.
Medical malpractice claims normally have a 2 ½ year time limit to file a legal claim. Wrongful death claims normally have a 2 year time limit to file a legal claim.
Dentists, orthodontists, periodontists, and oral surgeons are held to a certain standard of medical care, just like doctors. If a dental professional fails to uphold the applicable standard of care, which results in injury to the patient, it gives rise to a claim for dental malpractice.
Injuries resulting from Dental Malpractice include:
- Anesthesia injuries
- Nerve damage to tongue, jaw, chin or lips
- Structural damage
- Inferior alveolar nerve damage
- Permanent numbness
- Loss of taste
- Loss of sensation
- Unnecessary extraction
- Poor root canal treatments
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Trigeminal neuropathic pain
- Failure to diagnose oral cancer
- Lack on informed consent
- Improper diagnosis
- Muerte injusta